We offer several options designed to integrate with Destination Tents that allow you to find comfort in the cold of harsh weather, increase ventilation, let in light, resist mildew growth in warmer times, and keep out the insects all year long.
- Sidewall Windows – 30″x30″ sidewall windows featuring a mosquito net window with a zippered flap that is the same color as the tent.
- Mosquito Netting – Sewn into front and back or all four sides allows you to enjoy nature without inviting her in for a bite.
- Stovepipe Outlet – Allows you to put in a wood stove.
- Ridgepole Couplers and Pins – For those who build their own ridge pole when constructing the platform.
- Wood Pole Set – Includes front and back uprights and a ridge pole, eliminating the need to search for hard-to-find lengths and straight lumber at your local home improvement store (breakdown sections available on request).
- Tent Floor – A mildew resistant, highly durable, flame retardant floor, tan in color.